In this Architectural Designer role, you will be working with the design team to produce and develop conceptual designs into presentation and construction drawings. You will also be interfacing with clients to determine and develop architectural solutions as well as working on multidisciplinary project teams.
- Develops and creatively design concepts for clients/projects.
- Work with Project Managers, Sr. Architects and Principals on design issues and determines and develops architectural solutions.
- Develops, modifies, and reviews production drawings and construction documents and corrects and updates documents as required.
- Develops solutions for basic to moderate design problems.
- Assists with master planning, site planning and building planning and design efforts and documentation development, utilizing 2-D and 3-D modeling and digital presentation packaging.
- Provides creative design suggestions during the conceptual and schematic phases of projects.
- Performs design computations, specifications, compile data for basic to complex architectural assignments.
- Collaborates with Principals, Project Managers and other team members to advance the design concepts.
- Assists in the construction administration phase by reviewing shop drawings and creating a master log of the project submittals, as well as answering Request for Information (RFI) and Supplemental Information (SI) and preparation of change directives.
- Prepares finished material sample boards and graphic presentations for client approval.
- Reviews building codes to ensure that designs comply with minimum legal standards.
- Bachelor of Architecture degree with at least three years of architecture and design experience. Master of Architecture preferred.
- Pursuing certification to become a Licensed Architect preferred.
- Experience with site planning and zoning analysis a plus.
- Construction administration experience a plus.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit documentation, production and coordination, with an emphasis on 3D presentation.
- Ability to plan and design with 3D software program, i.e., Sketch-up, Lumion, etc. a plus.
- Ability to plan and design creative and effective design solutions in a fast pace environment
Check out our website to learn more about our dynamic, growing Firm!
Our employees benefit from a collaborative environment that allows for rich development. We have a diverse and inclusive staff of passionate architects and interior designers. Together, we achieve incredible things. All Mohagen Hansen employees are compensated with a generous benefits package that includes:
- Competitive salary
- Collaborative environment
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- Health and dental insurance
- 401K plan
- Education reimbursement
- and much more